Singapore is a city-state in Southeast Asia. Founded as a British trading colony in 1819, since independence it has become one of the world's most prosperous countries and boasts the world's busiest port.
Combining the skyscrapers and subways of a modern, affluent city with a medley of Chinese, Malay and Indian influences along with a tropical climate, tasty food from hawker centres, copious shopping malls, and vibrant night-life scene, this Garden City makes a great stopover or springboard into the region.
Singapore is one of the most popular travel destinations in the world for a lot of reasons. One of which is the less stringent entry requirements.
As Singapore is located a mere 1.5 degrees north of the Equator, its weather is usually sunny with no distinct seasons. Rain falls almost daily throughout the year, usually in sudden, heavy showers that rarely last longer than an hour. However, most rainfall occurs during the north east monsoon (November to January), occasionally featuring lengthy spells of continuous rain. Spectacular thunderstorms can occur throughout the year, any time during the day, so it's wise to carry an umbrella at all times, both as a shade from the sun or cover from the rain.
The temperature averages around:
- 29.5°C (85.1°F) daytime, 22.5°C (72.5°F) at night in December and January. An occasional low of 21°C (69.8°F) can also be expected.
- 32°C (89.6°F) daytime, 24°C (82.4°F) at night for the rest of the year. The temperature usually hovers around the 28°C (82.4°F) mark.
Best Time to visit
- Universal Studios
- Singapore Flyer
- Gardens By The Bay
- Night Safari in Nocturnal Wildlife Park
- Singapore Zoo
- Marina Bay
- Infinity Pool at Marina Bay Sands
- Merlion Park
- Sentosa Island
- Jurong Bird Park
- Clarke Quay
- Underwater World
- Little India
- River Safari
- SEA Aquarium
- China Town
- Madame Tussauds Wax Museum
- Indoor Sky Diving
- Adventure Cove Park
- Tiger Sky Tower
- Trick Eye Museum
- Butterfly Park and Insect Kingdom
- National Orchid Garden
- The Helix Bridge
- Mount Faber Park
- Standard check in time & check out time is 1400hrs and 1100hrs respectively unless specified otherwise. Requests for early check in or late checkout is subject to availability in hotel. Request for guaranteed early check in requires room to be reserved from the night prior to guest’s arrival which will be charged accordingly over and above the agreed rates.
- Breakfast served in hotel would be on international menu clubbed with some Indian dishes.
- Pax Tourism India Pvt Ltd will process visa application for the group and will require the specified list of supporting documents for the same as per embassy regulations. However, Embassy reserves the right to grant the visa as Pax Tourism will only act as a facilitator.
- Final day wise itinerary can only be modified by Pax Tourism India Pvt Ltd to accommodate all cost inclusions and commitments by Pax Tourism in best possible way.
- Due to dynamic nature of pricing, the price mentioned may change at the time of confirmation.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list for latest news, offers & updates